I'm hate to share the love with anyone..♥

2009年9月15日星期二

♥..daMn miSs yOu..♥

2night..
i feel so sad..
i fell so lonely..
can't fall asleep..
b'coz i damn miss you..

i'm selfish..

i can't control my temper..
i can't control my tear..
i can't control myself..

i need you be myside..

dear..i'm sorry..
i was regret..
i dun wan quarrel v you again..
i know i always do wrong..
let you angry let grive..
n my sorry was no any value again..

i said i'll change my everything..
i PROMISE i'll do..
but give me sumtime, can?

i promise..
less smoke..
less drink..
change my temper..
i'll try 2improve myself..
i'll try 2considerate you..
i'll try 2be ur perfeCt girlfriend..

this is a PROMISE..
between KEN n JOEY..

i dun wan lost you..
dear..
i always love you n miss you every moments..

please forgive me..

没有评论:

发表评论